Saturday 11 February 2017

Individual Task- Initial Ideas and Inspiration

MOOD BOARD 
I  have created this mood board in order to highlight my biggest inspirations. I have chosen and picked out various designs all from Electronic Dance genre. These few selections of the albums and poster designs has already influenced by within the contraction process of my magazine in relation to the ancillary task. I have been looking throughout our location journeys at compositions which will influences my own designs. Within the mood board I have been particularly interested in the double colour exposure affect of the albums seen above. However the most one which I was influenced by is 'True' by Avicii, Tiesto and Martin Garrix album. This strongly links to our product as the artist will be features in the front cover and a city urban location. I also like this due to the double colours used which really stand out and go with the EDM vibe. Another thought I have kept in mind is the use of rich colour scheme. Including two various vibrant tones, delicate and flowing smoke but also composition simple in order to develop digitally.





No comments:

Post a Comment