Friday 7 October 2016

Survey

Here are a few screen shots representing questions which I thought would be valid in making final decisions about the genre of music as well as other elements of the products such as concept or characters. I thought about the choice of questions before, this is because it will help me and my group get as much help from the survey as possible. I began by asking the gender and age of the person, this allow me to ensure that the questionnaire is not biased and it is able to reach a wide range of audience. I created this survey on Survey Monkey website because it allows me to keep the questionnaire open, this means anyone can answer it. In addition, in order to make our audience even wider, I sent out the questionnaire on an school email. I also printed out a few copies to hand out to any volunteer.



No comments:

Post a Comment