Monday 4 July 2016

Researching Music Videos

Researching music videos - Styles, conventions and editing techniques

For this task, I have began by researching various different types of music videos which fit into different conventions, style and editing techniques. I real liked this task and I found it be very helpful as it enabled me to to develop my understanding of different conventions represented within music videos. Not only that, but due to this task I was able to watch many different videos which have widen my knowledge about music genres,concept, narratives, performance, editing techniques and more. When it comes to creating my own music video it will help me to pick which one I like most and allow me to identify different range of codes and conventions, range of styles, mise-en-scene, sound and editing techniques. 



No comments:

Post a Comment